Haiz.. I totally salute syah for her blog entry.. She really blurt out all her feelings.. If only i am brave enough.. Haiz.. i'm scared if i sae what is in my mind.. he will be cold towards me.. n the worst thing of all.. he would leave me.. juz b'coz of some of my harsh comments..
Haiz.. u noe... i'm scared he would play me on.. argh.. *stop these tears lar fiqah.. it won't mean a thing to him* haiz.. We went out recently.. i think last thurs.. it was fun going out wif him.. but one scenario i can't get off my head..
Me:I nak tgk hp?
Azard: No way, till when u wanna see my phone?
Then he said sumthing like he wants his private life.. Wat the hell man... That reali piss me off.. I noe i shouldn't do that but.. WHAT HAS HE GOT TO HIDE?! I'M JUZ LOOKING AT HIS PHONE WAT?! haiz.. tapi i juz relax ar.. dun wana spoil the date..
Then todae,13/11/2004, HE DIDNT SMS ME.. Haiz.. the whole dae i was like.. looking at my phone to check if sumbody sms me or not.. n yeah.. i'll alwaes end up dissapointed.. n yeah.. at about 12 am like dat.. i phone him.. n he's out wif his fren.. behind tm.. i really dun wana be a control bitch but can't he juz sms me n tell me where he is..
Seriously.. i he doesn't haf the time to haf gf.. Juz sae it lar..
No comments:
Post a Comment