Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hmm..

Okies.. Juz went back jln2.. makan2.. haha.. Wif Lina.. Yeah.. U all wanna noe wat?! Lina bought tis bag of candies.. N like.. *poof* Magic.. At the end of our dae.. She finished it.. Haha.. I sabotage her~!! hahaha.. I told her bf she ate candies.. hahaha.. then kena marah.. hehe.. Sorrie Lina..

Aniwae, i hate eating now.. DAMMIT man... I CAN'T EVEN TASTE THIS DELICIOUS TEMPTIN FISH BURGER~!!! ARGH.. N YEAH.. THE CURLY FRIES WHICH I ADORE SO MUCH.. Bingit seh.. ARGH~!!!!!! I wanna get well soon lar.. I wan to eat those tasty foods again.. Haiz.. Hahaha..

Ermm.. I wanna apologise to all the ppl i lied.. Actually, i juz went to the doctors yesterdae.. N the last wk which i told u guys tat i'll eat my medicine.. well, i didn't eat a single medicine.. except panadol cold pills... Which totally waste my money.. Haha.. N yeah.. Wa~La~! Tat's y i'm sick lar.. Hehe.. n yeah Since i wanna taste all those gd yummylicous food again.. I WILL EAT MY MEDICINE... Good girl~! Hahaha..

P.s. My blog song is Berhenti Berharap by Shelia On 7

No comments: