Saturday, January 01, 2005

I Love Him Lar BITCH~!!

Hahaha.. I dunno whos the bitch lar.. But juz sae it ar.. hahaha.. I'm crazy?! Yeah i noe.. CRAZY BOUT HIM~!!!!!!!!

30 December 2004

Okey.. IT WAS A BLARDE HELL DAE FOR ME.. SHIT~!!! ARGH~!! Hahaha.. Sorrie peeps.. Otak nie asik nak marah jer.. hehe..

Aniwae, I got FEVER~! YEAH~! FEVER~!Then.. haf to werk night.. Coz Mastura wanna change shift.. Tak sampai hati nak kater tak nak lar.. N BLARDE HELL.. i tried to ask for early release seh.. But Ma'am Linda sae.. 10 pm.. Haiz.. By 9 sumtin.. My head was spinning.. N my head was BLARDE HOT! Ask ma'am elaine to touch my forehead.. Then she noe i got fever.. ARGH~!! N yeah.. tot i wanna tell ma'am Linda tat night tat i wana quit.. But theresa n clarissa beats me into it.. They oso wanna quit.. ish.. then tak jadi blg ma'am.. Kesian.. Nanti dier stress pulak kan..

Then at night can't sleep.. Juz felt cold.. Haiz.. Wish i had sumbody to hug me.. Erm.. Sumbody strong n muscular? Erm.. Can it be him plssssss... haha.. BLADRE HELL FIQAH! SHUDDUP OREADY! Juz keep it to urself sweetie.. When he comes back.. I'll hug him like there's no tomorow.. WEEEE~!! CAN'T WAIT FOR TAT DAE TO COME~!! FASTER LAR MARCH... ARGH~!!! BLARDE SLOW LAR U~!! BITCH~!!

Opps.. There i go again.. Haiz.. N yeah.. sweetie lintzy.. called me.. to confide in me bout the boy.. hehe.. Sweetie.. i'm so so so sorrie.. i'm such a bad adviser lar.. But glad u came to me.. TAT WAE.. I NOE I'M SPECIAL.. COZ OF ALL PPL.. U COME TO TALK TO ME~!! WEE~!! Hahaha..

N yeah.. tried to call him.. but he rejected my call.. juz wanna noe if he werk tomorow.. but i guess he's tired.. poor baby..

I MISS U SO MUCH... IT'S CRAZY LAR syg... Haiz.. There i go AGAIN...




31 December 2004

WEE~!! I TOOK OFF FRM WERK FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS~!!! SO ANIBODY WHO WANNA GO SHOPPING WIF THE URS TRULY.. PLS LINE UP.. haha.. Blarde hell.. STUCK up lar u fiqah.. Go to hell.. bleargh~!

N yeah.. Woke up at 11 sumtin.. tat's oso b'coz.. Hana sweetie called.. Asked to go out n stuff.. SINCE I DUN HAF A BLARDE DATE.. Might as well go out.. But yeah.. my fever is still there lar.. Went shopping wif her kat orchard.. I mean.. WINDOW shopping.. haha.. I FELT SO OLD.. All weak n stuff.. My legs was shaking seh.. MCM NENEK TUA SAK~! Hahaha.. Blarde hell fiqah!! U'RE GONNA DIE~!! JUGEMENT DAE IS NEAR SUCKER~!! TAUBAT LAR~!! Hahaha.. N yeah.. i forgot.. MY PRINCE CHARMING SMS ME~!!! WEE~!! Tu pon pasal hana ask me to call him.. then he never pick up.. then he sms.. nak ape kol?bz... hey bitch~! it's okey.. at least he sms me.. bluek~!:p U LOSE BITCH~!! Opps.. there i go again..

Shirin sweetie had a bbq~!!! weee~!! excited ar see her.. She n her sis so so so the very nice ar.. N PREETI seh.. haiz.. Such perfect lives they had.. N yeah.. met shikin, sarah, shikin sis, fadzly, abidin, naddie n ikhsan.. Still felt weak n stuff.. Haiz.. I'm gonna die lar.. MY VOICE IS NOT SWEET ANIMORE.. ARGHH~!! I TALK LIKE A GUY SEH.. haha.. Oh hell, since when is my voice sweet?!!? haha..

Haiz.. I'M SO TIRED.. MENTALLY N PHYSICALL MY SWEETIES.. IF I DIE.. DON'T CRY.. JUZ GIMME A DECENT BURIAL KZ.. IF I MEANT SUMTIN TO U.. PLS.. PLS.. DOA FOR ME IN UR PRAYERS.. TAT'S ALL I ASK..

I MISS U AZARD BASTIEAN~!! *muaaackz*

N SYAHIRAH SWEETIE.. I MISS U TOO.. CAN'T WAIT FOR UR HOLIDAES~!!! WEEE~!!

No comments: