I MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY..
Hehe.. There were times when i didn't sms him the whole dae coz i was like so mad at him coz everytime.. i jer yg sms dier.. dier tak tau sms like where he is.. what he is doing.. Haha.. Then in the evening he would call.. N sae.. tak tau sms ke pe.. blah3.. haha.. funny lar.. I miss having him beside me.. I wonder... Wat it would be like if he goes back to school.. Haiz.. It would be a nerve recking situation for me..
You noe.. When in the movies or in the bus stop.. Hmm.. u juz wan sumbody to hug u.. I remembered.. hmm.. i don't noe wat's the feeling but when u're being hugged by sumone u love.. it's like.. ahh.. undescribable.. u feel so loved n safe.. hehe..
He used to sae.. My best asset is my eyes.. N did i ever tell u guys.. I LOVE HIS LIPS.. like gerl sia.. Very red n all.. hehe.. I used to call him my pretty boy.. one thing i regret bout us is tat.. hmm.. i dun reali trust him.. Coz i nid him to tell me everytime tat he loves me.. haha.. i'm so paranoid..
P.s. Thanx Iskandar for the virus info.. haha.. biar lar ehk.. aku pun malas nak change ni suma.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment