Monday, March 21, 2005

GO AWAY~!!

DARN IT~!! Some guys even have the guts to sms me~!! Wah, see me outside action!! NEVER TALK OR SMILE OR WATEVER! SUDDENLY SMS ME.. WAH, PUNYA LAH BAIK.. WAT'S UR MOTIVE BOY?!?! SUCH TWO FACE PPL U ARE!

N TO THIS GUY.. PLS GET OFF MY BACK.. ARGH!! IRRITATING LAR!! I AM NOT INTRESTED IN YOU OKEY?! SO WHAT IF U'RE HANDSOME OR WATEVER!! U'RE JUZ NOT MY TYPE BOY!! SO PLEASE.. LEAVE ME ALONE!! ARGH!! DESPRADO PPL!!


Oh sorrie peeps.. I juz have to let it out.. haiz.. haha... okey2 i'll update u on sat n sun..

Saturday, 19 March 2005

In the morning, was asked to come for the Stardom rehearsal.. Tot we had to come at 7.45 am but Adibah told me it was 8.30 am.. Was late.. coz they sae 8.30am is for participant.. Oh well, watever lar.. Haha.. Masuk audi jer.. This group.. I Remember May.. was like calling me Yam2.. haha.. since fridae seh.. haha.. I dunno y they call me Yam.. Siow ar they.. Yeah, was quite connected to tat group.. They are such fun bunch of ppl.. The fact tat they haf one gd looking member is not the point.. haha.. All the participant were interviewed.. N yeah.. i was there.. SO yeah.. i noe EVERYTHING bout them!! haha.. I noe who is attached n whos not.. Thier names n etc.. haha.. It so good to be the ADMIN!! haha..

After that have to go for ROCK CLIMBING~!!! YEY~!! haha.. Dad drove me there.. As i was late.. It's at Tanjong Pagar.. i tink.. haha.. It's an event organised by Al-falah youth.. Hmm.. IT WAS SOOO DAMN FUN~!!! GERLS~!! WE SHOULD GO THERE SUMTIME~!!! Oh, well, now my hand are all aching seh.. Aniwae, saw Zaki n syah abg sedara, Fazakir.. Dunno if he still recognise me.. So yeah.. Absailing was damn scary! haha.. Damn tat guy Azmi.. He was like pushing me to go down.. N i was shouting n shouting.. hahaha.. But yeah.. It's all good now.. I dunno y.. the guys i tink is like stupid tau.. my sis wear tudung colour yellow.. me black.. Then they always mistaken me for her.. n her.. me.. STUPID! haha..

Had a GREAT DAE~!! WEEE~!!!!=)


Sunday, 20 March 2005

Went to skola agama.. yeah.. Joined Ibnul Abbas again.. Hmm.. Then in the afternoon, went to the Study In Australia 2005 thingi at Suntec wif My family n bro firdauz.. Hmm.. Maybe my sis is goin 1st.. Still haven decide yet wether she's goin this july.. next yr or the yr after.. Haiz.. IM GONA HAV THE ROOM ALL BY MYSELF~!! WEE~!! haha.. oopss.. Nah.. i mean.. I'm gonna miss her.. darn.. I told my mom i dun wana go aussie 1st.. After i finish my poly then..go ar.. Hmm.. I tink i'll be moving.. ARGH!! I love my neighbourhood.. haiz... But yeah.. for our education.. My dad wanna sell the house.. Y CAN'T HE JUZ SELL HIS OTHER CAR?!?! Haiz.. Well, sumthings are juz left unanswered..

Hmm.. after tat went to Dahlia Cafe at Sultan rd.. My father fren restaurant.. IT WAS SUPERB!! I'm gonna bring my gerl frens there sumtime!! wee~!! N yeah.. at night.. Watch LORD OR THE RINGS~!! COOL MOVIE SIA~!! GRAPHICS IS SOOOOOOOOO REAL~!! OKEY2.. i ketinggalan zaman.. haha...

Hmm.. Bout him.. It's better to be like this rite? SO, Forever Friends k? I hope i could make u happy as a friend.. Coz i failed to make u happy as a gf.. =) Have a nice life~!!

No comments: