Friday, March 18, 2005

Happy Happy Dae~!!

I have SOOOOO many things to tell u all~!! hahaha.. *excited* Okey2, we start from tis morning aight..

Kz, Was late again for S&W.. Panni, as usual can't be bothered bout me.. haha.. Went to the basketball court.. Saw the chinese boy play bball.. Shalini n Aisyah didn't come.. The only gal there.. Zheng Xiang,my "boyfriend" in class.. hahaha.. He was soo cute playing bball.. Jumping here.. Jumping there.. hehe.. After tat went to mark attendance.. I was in no mood.. coz for 1 hr i was "sun-tanning".. Darn.. I'M LIKE SOO DARK NOW SEH.. ARGH!! Hehe.. Niwae2!! I was saying to Zheng Xiang..

"Eh, Like dat seh bf.. Never walk beside me.."

"Wat for? U ask urself wat u did.."

"Wat i do seh? I very innocent.. haha"

"U ar.. Juz now never smile at me.."

HAHAHA~!! Zheng Xiang..hahaha... i tot wat lar ehk.. rupanya coz i never smile at him.. Haiyo..

K ar, after tat was eng math.. Went to the 2nd level toilet alone.. THE FREAKIEST THING HAPPEN~!! I was tying my hair.. Then suddenly the cubical door behind me was locked.. If there is sumone coming in.. I should have seen rite? Kau.. Tat reali freaks the hell out of me sia.. Ya.. i ni lemah semangat.. haha.. Then aper lagi.. Kluar toilet ar.. Told the boys wat happened.. Apit was like semangat nak check toilet tu ar.. Then he asked me to follow along.. But u noe wat happen?!?! Suddenly he shouts this animal sound thingi.. Kurang ajar kan? N i was so shocked i shouted.. Gave him a tight slap on his back!! haha.. Irritating bugger!! Then everybody was like disturbing me.. saying tat, that "thing" is after me lar.. head will be hanging on my window.. IRRITATING EH?!ARGH!! haha..

Hmm.. Went home after class.. Changed n went to skool back for Stardom.. I love the Stardom family~!! weee~!! so united.. I looike~!! N yeah.. as usual did admin.. There were.. hmm.. 70% of cute guys.. hahaha.. Maybe im bad taste lar.. i dunno.. haha.. N hmm.. Saw him.. Didn't wanna look at him as i won't want his face to haunt me.. Haiz.. Let BYGONES Be BYGONES aight fiqah? haha.. N yeah, his best friend, Wini is so nice n friendly.. sae hie n all.. I guess at skool she don't noe me.. haha.. Coz only when i wear tudung she will tegur.. But nvm, it's all cool.. The his friend was in the audition too... His band was good.. But yeah.. didnt get in.. N yeah~!! Fathi band was nice too.. but didnt get in.. hmm.. n wait!! There's adi's band~!!! wohoo~!!! He's one is the best~!! haha.. Wana now y?!?! Coz they play Ada Apa Dengan Mu By Peterpan~!!! Gerek~!! But the vocalist.. hmm.. Dissapointing.. Dispite wat the judges sae lar..

The lastly i heard tat they choose band which is not the best.. coz they wan them to improve to be better or sumtin.. aww.. so nice.. haha.. Hmm.. Basically, it was a bloody good dae man~!! hehe..

Shit.. U noe.. When i saw him.. My hand was shaking.. Wat's wrong wif me?! Seriously.. I nid help seh.. haha.. Hmm.. I miss him ar.. =( Does he miss me too?

No comments: