Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I Wish..

Sumtimes.. I wish he would juz sms or call or talk to me.. I dun care watever it is that he wanna sae.. I juz want him to talk to me.. Is it to much to ask for?! Yes.. I am confident i am over him.. But i still love him.. is tat weird? yes, i've gotten over the fact that he n me r never meant to be.. but i don't noe y.. When i see him.. I don't wanna see him.. But when i don't see him.. I wanna see him.. weird rite?! N everytime i see him i feel like vomiting.. serious.. i'm not making it up..

I juz wish.. He would juz sms me n sae.. i don't noe.. scold me or sumtin.. i juz wanna noe how he feels n i wanna noe if he hates me n stuff.. i want to noe.. YES.. I NOE THE TRUTH HURTS.. But i dunno y.. i juz hope he would juz scold me n hate me.. so i could feel the same wae.. yes.. tried to hate him n other guys.. n yes ppl.. i reali am over him.. okey.. i am repeating myself am i?! I AM SO CRAZY RITE NOW.. ARGH.. I HATE THE FACT THAT I CAN'T SCOLD HIM OR ANITHING!! COZ HE DIDN'T DO ANITHING.. ARGH!!

Sumtimes when i see him.. I feel like slapping him n scold him like hell.. But yeah.. i guess im such a goody2.. bleargh.. yeah rite.. Sumtimes.. it felt good saying all those vulgarities out.. My chest will feel a little lighter.. Haiz..

ANIWAE!!!!! Okey2.. i noe i like shah onli as a rebound guy or watever u called it.. Hmm.. He is juz soo cute wif his smile.. Juz make me so happy going to skool n looking forward to see him.. But yeah, he's a workaholic like syah.. Aiyo.. so finish class onli he go werk.. hmm.. HE IS SOO CUTE! MAKE ME JUMP N CLAP MY HANDS WHEN I SEE HIM.. HAHAHA~!!!! GILER~!!

U noe wat happen in skool juz now?!?!?hahah.. funny sia.. okey2.. hehe.. stop giggling fiqah! ;p I wanted to close the toilet door.. Then shah was outside.. i pretended not to look at him ar.. Action seh! haha.. As usual ar.. inside toilet Shalini will go smoke n me n Aisyah lepak inside oso.. Then Aisyah wanted to open the door.. for what i dunno.. then i peeked outside.. then saw shah n smile.. he juz look at me like.. "hmmm" kindda look ar.. haha.. then Aisyah was talkin outside.. She came in laughing.. n told us wat shah said bout me..

"Shah kater.. Muker jer cute tapi rokok.. Muka putih tapi hati hitam"

*ALL of us laughing* Shalini understand malay..

Hahaha.. Then i was like.. Wat?!? Hehe.. Shah2.. I went out n shout at him ar.. His back was facing me..

"Shah aper ko ckp?!?!"

"aper?" gave me tis innocent look..

I jeling at him.. *action marah* hahahahahaha.. He was saying sumtin.. But i wasnt paying attention ar.. haha.. i juz walked inside the toilet like a angry woman.. haha..

Kelakar lah.. Shah so cute.. hehe.. NIWAE~!!! BESOK class start kul 11am~!!! FINALLY~!! Kalau tidak... hari2 8 am.. Boring seh.. Like i go to morning class gitu.. hehe.. :P Klah, next time i update lar.. nitey~!

LOVE YOU SAYANG~!! *MUAAACKZ* YOU WILL NEVER BE REPLACED OK? =)

No comments: