Friday, March 25, 2005

Lalalalala~!!

Thursday, 24 March 2005

Rehearsal at skool was okey.. Haiz.. Okey2.. I am a KEPO MAKCIK! I ADMIT IT! BUT WHEN U SAE I GO ARD N MAKE RUMOURS U'RE WRONG! I don't.. Klah, i kacau2 u wif tat person jer.. Yelar.. U n tat person slalu together.. i kacau jer.. Haiz.. then u sae i make rumours sumer.. KLAH, HATE ME! HATE! Haiz.. I dunno wat to sae animore.. i like u as a person, friend.. Hope we could be close.. But when u sae like tat.. it hurts tau.. HURTS.. reali.. I'm sorrie for all my short-comings k? I haf no hard feelings against u or watever.. Haiz.. It juz hurts.. K, shuddup oready fiqah! Hahaha...

Hmm... Didn't went to the class chalet yest.. it's more to malay boys chalet lar.. haha.. So i went todae.. I tot at first gona be boring n all lar.. BUT IT WAS FUN~!! WEE~!! Hahaha.. Played monopoly wif them.. YEAH.. I WAS FILTY RICH MAN~!!! haha.. but then bloody berg dun wanna sell me his property... I WANNA BUY A HOUSE!! Argh.. hahaha.. siow.. N yeah, diyanah's chalet was juz 3 doors down.. SO COOL~!! N yeah, mira's bf was so cute.. haha.. Sorrie mira.. But it's the truth.. LUCKY U!! hehe.. N yeah, being the only 2 gals in the chalet.. The boys reali treat us well.. REALLI WELL i tell u.. haha.. BLOODY ASS seh diorg.. They tied a bolster hanging on the door.. N ask me to go up immediately, coz shalini called me.. K ar, go up.. open the door.. Suddenly tis white thingi(bolster) was infront of me like pocong! DAMN SCARY SIA! DAMN THEM! hahaha.. STUPID THEM! Had fun..=)

N yeah, wat's wif everybody forcing me?!?! Shalini was forcing me to eat cheese fries juz now.. AIYO!! PPL!! I GOT TO DIET U NOE!! IM GETTING FATTER!! ARGH!! Hahaha.. Force2 i eat jugak.. hahaha.. WATEVER FIQAH~!! ;P

Klah, I'm excited bout tomorrow~!!! GONA GO OUT WIF SYAH, LINA N HANA~!!! WEEE~!!! Long time never go out as in a gerls dae out!! weee~!!! haha.. Klah, tired seh.. NITEY~!! Oh yeah, i sms him yest.. sae tkcr jer.. haiz.. K, Bubaiz~!

No comments: