My family is geting so emo ar nowdays.. Becoz of my... DATUK~! My mom's father lar.. He fought wif all his children n in the end.. Stuck wif my family for 2 months plus.. I reali pity him.. Dun get me wrong.. But haiz.. His attitude.. Haiz.. Now he nak sewa rumah la.. Live alone.. Tak nak susah kan anak.. Merajuk la tu.. Haiyo.. My mom i tell u.. Salute her ar.. She's a filial daughter man.. She kept protesting.. blah3.. Coz ya.. Saper tak syg bapak kan?!
Niwae, my sister is BACK~!! Wee~!! No lonely.. scary.. dark... nights.. hahaha... Alarhai.. Si dekni pulak kan.. Macam collect lelaki tau.. Tak habis2 ader peminat.. Hahaha.. Kadang2 malas nak dgr cerita dier.. Bout tis guys lar.. tat guy lar.. Haiyo.. Thank GOD im ugly n fat!! Hahaha.. N luckily she has a bf! Ya! Imagine if she is single.. DILEMMA everytime sak! Hahaha.. N ya, she n i was wondering.. Y la everytime she ader peminat.. I guess she's too friendly n all la.. Tat's y.. I pity those guys man.. Hahaha.. So bad seh me.. Niwae, the disadvantage of having a pretty sister is always.. Being.. Adik Ashika.. Not Being Afiqah.. Coz ppl onli remember her name.. n me.. as her younger sis.. N the worst part is being second best.. Haiz.. Guys.. Tak dpt kakak, adik pun jadi.. Merepek kan.. bleargh~!
Aniwae... KAK REEN~!! U LIKE MY BLOG SONG TAK?!?! Hehehe.. Gosh.. If onli ar.. He sing me tat song... CAIR BEB~!! Hahaha.. Niwae, Kakak reen ku masam, sorrie ya.. I noe u are irritated of me talking bout guys guys guys... Hahaha.. Can't help it ar.. N bout the indon talking.. Hahah.. Stupid ar me..
Hmm... There's tis guy in SC.. He is so adorable.. Got tis boyish look.. Wif his round eyes.. ADORABLE GILER~! Hahaha.. Tak tau saper kan?!?! Hahaha.. *evil laughter*
N yeah.. He is like the mistery guy seh.. Sumtimes quiet.. Sumtimes talk.. I've been noticing him secretly.. Hehehe.. Gatal ehk.. I like guys who is reserved.. AWW... so sweet.. Guys who gets all shy when gals talk to him.. HAHAHA! Innocent giler~!! But yea, i dun tink he's shy talking to gals lar.. He's like tis mistery guy who i noe nuttin bout him seh.. He's intersting.. Make me wanna noe more bout him.. Hahah.. Alar.. Watever..
SO yeah... Saturdae night was a blast.. Hahaha.. I lepak2 at Orchard! Cey~! Fiqah dah rebelious.. Haha.. If my dad ever noe tis.. He'll slap my face seh.. Hahaha.. Reached home at 12 am.. Adi haven't sleep yet.. Luckily.. FUH~! Tak kena marah~!! Heheh.. My parents dah tido~! Aniwae, my bro, Adi.. I tink he is starting to want gf or sumtin ar.. HAHAHAA~!! GELI SAK!! Coz ya, when he was tis fat boy.. Me n my sis knew he's like tis anti-gals thingi ar.. Haha.. Now dah kurus.. Wah.. I see his friendster gals sae I love u lar.. Watever.. Hahah.. Geli seh if my adik ader matair.. Hahaha!! I can't imagine him being romantic n stuff.. HAHAHAHA! I guess coz he's in rugby n stuff, gals go gaga over him.. HAHA!! GELI~!! EEEEEWWW~! haha.. So bad sia me..
And ya.. So tat leaves me.. The onli fat gal in the family.. Haha.. Depressing ar.. Haha..
K ar.. Malas nak type lagi~!! Bye~!!
P.s. I LOVE KAK REEN, ADIBAH N LAST BUT NOT LEAST SYAWAL~!! Hehehe~!! Gurlfrens forever ya~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment