I lazy to update oready ar.. One thing for sure.. My class is getting SOO JIWANG nowadays.. I mean the malay guys.. The buffalo.. oops.. erm.. Mervyn, brought guitar.. N they sang thier hearts out.. very the funny i tell u.. Hmm.. Now the malay guys rite.. Is like soo the SIAK! They like to bully me~!!! ARGH!! Coz im like tis weak gal u see.. I'm very the pengecut.. Haha.. Ader jer diorg nak terperanjat kan tau.. ARGH!! N yeah.. On April's fool... When i enter class onli dah kena..
"Afiqah, seluar ko kotor"
Me, looking like a stupid person.. Looked at my pants..
"Uh? Maner?"
"APRIL'S FOOL!" EVERYBODY, I mean the malay guys lar.. They all shouted.. N yeah, the maths teacher, i forgot her name lar.. haha.. She was like.. tak habis2 budak lelaki ni tau.. Can see she dah bingit wif our class.. Tak tau nak buat aper lagi ngan diorg.. haha.. They all were laughing like hell.. Obviously i was furious.. DAMN THEM! haha.. Nah, tak marah lar.. cumer feel stupid.. damn! Should haf remembered it's April's fools dae.. DARN!
N TO THIS GUY IN MY CLASS... I SO DISPISE U ALOT! NO WAIT.. I HATE U ALOT! ARGH!! HE IS SO DISGUSTING LIKE HELL!!!!!
U noe wat he did.. He took a DEAD cicak.. Which has nice yellow streak on its back..(haha) N shove it up to my face!! DAMMIT! DISGUSTING RITE?!?!?! MY GOD! I was like shouting like HELL! ARGH!! GELI GILER SEH!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!!!
Hmm.. I feel so guilty rite now.. Haiz.. There's tis guy in friendster ar.. He was like trying to make an attempt to noe me better ar.. Coz i sae, i only go out wif guys tat i noe for more than 2 mnths or so ar.. Then, after 1 mnth of msging in friendster.. He was excitedly saying..
"Eh, one more mth to go then we can go out"
Sumtin like dat ar.. I am the kind of person.. if i wanna go out on a date wif a guy.. I only go out wif guys tat i like.. N yeah, after 18+ yrs.. I've onli been on 2 dates.. HAHAHA!! God.. Then i told him tat ar.. He was so pissed tat.. He's msges all were sarcastic.. Then yeah.. I am so the malas to layan.. i juz rep sepatah2.. Then in the end.. Tak msg lagi.. Am i in the wrong? Did i give false hope? Coz i clearly said.. Im not interested in having anibody now.. DUH! Juz broke up then want to stead wif ppl ar?! siow rite? Like desprado gitu.. N he's the flirt type.. Haiz..
I'm the type of person.. If i like u.. I'll make the effort of flirting.. not u.. haha.. either u react back.. or juz buat bodoh.. I dun like ppl like.. baru kenal jer.. dah panggil.. dear, honey n watever lar.. EEEEWWW!! Bulu roma naik sak!
Haiz.. n tis other guy lagi teruk.. MAMPOS! Dun even noe me dah suker.. MEPEK KAN?! U don't noe me.. Dun sae u love me ok?! EEEWWW!!
God.. im so bad.. Am i so bad ppl? Is it wrong to haf ur own midset of things? Haiz.. Sumtimes i wish i was still a kid again.. No nid to worry bout BGR , guys n stuff.. Bleargh! Hate n love my teenage life.. Hahaha..
K, Fiqah's Out~! Nitey ppl~!! I MISS U ALOT ALOT! haha.. *muaaackz*
No comments:
Post a Comment