Sunday, April 10, 2005

YAHOOO~!!!

You noe.. The onli thing he had to sae was Sorrie.. N he juz did juz now.. Wow.. N the feeling was like.. I dunno.. I feel relief n free.. I've been waiting for tat sorrie.. for uh.. 4 months?! n yeah!! I GOT IT! God.. I AM SO HAPPY SEH.. Is it weird to feel tat wae? Y do i feel so light n all.. Maybe after all the crying n sufferin.. All i want him to sae tat he's sorrie for what he has done.. Gosh.. wow.. I've never regretted being single all tis while.. N i believe.. Everything happens for a reason.. Only God noes wat.. N yeah, after sum thinking.. Alhamdullilah.. Ader hikmah disebalik itu.. Hmm.. Maybe the hikmah is not me having a better guy.. But The hikmah is.. See.. How many friends I've gained all this while.. If i had a bf.. I don't even haf a lot of frens.. N i'm sure i'll haf less time to spend wif my gfs.. N yeah, I wouldn't haf time to noe my SC members.. Fuh.. Reali ar.. Alhamdulillah.. It's reali true ar.. God reali is great.. Allahuakbar!

When my gfs broke up wif thier bf n all.. I'll always sae.. Alar, there r other fishes in the sea.. It seems tat i onli noe how to advise ppl.. But i never applied it into my life.. Why must i fret ard bout sum guy.. When i noe there are many great guys out there.. Haha.. Okey2.. I sound disgusting.. haha.. N pls, to guys out there.. Stop the speech bout.. Guys are not given the chance to prove themselves.. WATEVER LAR GUYS~! GUYS WILL BE GUYS~! GROW UP PLS~! Once bitten.. I'll never try again.. Haha..

I dun need boys.. I need REAL MEN! Hahaha..

SO YEAH~!! I LOVE MY SINGLE LIFE~!!!!WEEEE~!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha.. N gerls.. U dun need men to make urself complete.. Unless u wanna haf family lar.. Of coz u need men.. HAHA! But yeah, Being a woman is to love urself 1st.. Love being urself..

N yeah.. I haf to..
1)Love myself more
2)Be more gentle(haha)
3)Haf confidence
4)Believe in myself
5)STOP LOOKING AT CUTE GUYS!(HAHAHA!)

Hahaha.. The no. 5 is gona be hard.. But it's harder to be GENTLE? ME? haha.. Imagine me.. Being gentle n feminine.. HAHA!! God.. But yeah, i shall try.. If i can.. I can lar.. Haha.. N yeah.. gonna change my bad attitude.. Hmm.. Ahlak buruk org tak suker kan? Hehe.. It's a bit late for new yr resolution rite?! Hahaha..

Okey2.. Watever it is.. IM SINGLE BAYBE~!!! But yeah.. Im SINGLE BUT NOT AVAILABLE.. Haha.. As if anibody wants me..

No comments: