Friday, July 22, 2005

HALU~!!!

Hehe.. Sorrie eh.. I was like MIA...

I MISS YOU ALL TOOOOO~!!! YEAH NAJ~!! MAYBE I'LL CONTACT U TO HAF LUNCH AT UR SKOOL.. I'LL ASK SYAH OR MAYBE SHAHRUL ALONG TOO YEAH~!!WEEEE~!! hehe..


Was n still busy wif skol stuff n watever.. hehe.. Aisyah made me becum the TAILONG IN CLASS! Haha.. Hmm.. Haf to be thick skin n beg!! or is it ask for money.. darn.. My god! It's not as if i ask for thier money to spend on it or watever.. it's for thier skool books man!!! N they gimme the looks like, this gerl wants money onli.. WATEVER LAR K..

Haiz.. Sumtimes i hate myself tau.. Y ehk?!?! When cums to money, i can bcum thickskin n ask ppl for the money.. But when it cums to askin ppl to do thier job.. I dunno.. I felt uneasy.. Entahlah.. I don't want ppl to hate me.. I want to be loved.. I'm scared if i ask ppl to do tis n tat.. They will think i'm so bossy n shake leg.. I noe it's silly!! But i can't help feeling tat wae..

Actually i wanted Syawal to do the camp committe list to give to everyone.. I tried to give her a hint tat i wanted her to do the list.. But i tink she tot i ask her if she has the camp committee list.. Well, for me, if ppl don't get it.. I malu to repeat it.. Like tak malu seh suruh org buat nie n itu.. Okeylar, she's the camp sect. n don't noe anithin.. But seriously, when it comes to this part.. I dunno how to handle.. Then i stress myself.. HAHA..

Seriously, i hate myself.. The incident when i broke down on apek's b'dae.. I FELT SILLY LIKE HELL!! SERIOUSLY!! Coz u noe y?!?! I felt stressed coz i felt like everybody is taking advantage of me.. OH ya! fiqah can do it.. Everything me! But actualli, I volunteered to do other ppls jobs plus my job..so tat's a big load on me.. Had a talk wif the excos.. N Yeah... it was silly of me.. I don't even haf the right to be mad at them..

Sometimes.. I ask myself.. Is tis my job? I want to ask others but wait they tink like.. Wah, dekni mengira ehk.. Buat jer lar keje kan..

U noe, Sumtimes i tink the sc hates me.. I dunno if they disturb me coz im "disturbbable" (hehe) or they hate me.. Everytime laugh or make jokes at me.. U noe y i sae tat? coz shalini, my classmate went to our sc rm.. n the guys was like kacau n sarcastic n all at me.. then she sae..

"Wah, they all oso condemn her ah.." she said to aisyah.. Coz at class oso the guys like to disturb me.. Terus my mind like.. Haiz.. Sumtimes i hate myself.. Y AM I SO ANNOYING?!?! N yeah, sumtimes i didn't realise i'm being irritating tau.. n yeah, everywhere i go.. ppl are either kacau, sarcastic or sae hurtful things to me..

ARE THEY LAUGHING AT ME OR LAUGHING WIF ME?

Haiz.. I tink they all condemn me lar.. When i quiet.. Everybody was like, y u so quiet.. When i talk, u all fire back at me..

WOW! GEREK EHK! K FINE, I'LL SHUDDUP NOW OKEY?! N yeah, to that person who juz like to bring me down..

U SUCK BIG TIME BOY! FUCK OFF!!

Oh yeah~!! Now that my lovely beautiful bestfren is in the same skool~!!! IM LIKE SOO TOTALLY HAPPY~!!! WEEE~!! hehehe.. Syahirah n me same skool~!!! weee~!! Hehehe.. Finally the dae has come, we were look forward for it rite syah?! hehe.. N yeah, shahrul is in the same class as syah.. Hahaha.. They FOREVER fighting lar.. Haiyo.. Hahaha.. Hey, at least, they're still frens even tho they're exes.. N yeah, miss hanging out wif the sec skool peeps.. haiz.. Juz haf to wait for the next chalet then.. hehe..

U noe, all i ever want is to be happy n be loved.. But yeah, there's too much hatered character in me tat ppl juz LOVE to hate me.. Hahaha..

I sound so emo ehk?! Hehe.. Don't wery, i'm fine.. I'm not gona hang myself... Hehehe..

Aniwae, i havent even touch my maths book.. darn.. I want tuition man.. haiz..

Klah,Im bored.. N mummy is extra loving todae.. She let us order pizza.. weee~!!! All i wanna sae is tat..

IM A PAMPERED CHILD~!! haha..

No comments: