Sunday, August 21, 2005

Boredom

Wasted my time todae.. Watched tv aje.. Such boring life.. Both my sis n bros went out.. Azizi go my aunty house.. Left me n mum... Mum is quite cranky todae.. Boring.. Kept scolding me n stuff.. Later do i noe, she's been ironing clothes since morning.. So tat explains y.. I'm such a bad daughter.. I'm a boring lass.. Bored Boredom.. BORINGGGGGGGG~!!!!

Oh yeah, found out tat tis fren of mine.. Erm, well, she lied to me.. Not pissed ar.. But sad.. If she didn't tell me, im okey wif it.. But y must she lied to me.. Like wadda hell? Tot we were begining to be close frens.. Haiz.. But wateverlar.. Its her life.. If she wanna lie to me, then it's her prob uh.. I feel like giving up.. THANK GOD IT'S THE HOLIDAE! If not.. hmm.. dunno lar.. I hate being a hypocrite.. Having to smile at ppl when all this while i wanna cekik them! haha.. Watever lar.. Call me hypocrite for all i care.. Malas nak layan.. Ppl are stepping on my head too much..

N yeah, sc has a nick name for me.. Ninja turtle... Blah! Dun ask y... It's lame.. N b'coz of this guy lar.. I dunno ar.. Sumtimes i hate him.. Sumtimes i don't.. Oh hell, we're frens.. U do hate ur frens sumtimes rite? rite?

TO ALL:

Sorrie bout my recent post.. Oh well, i seem to talk bout guys a whole lot.. But hell, i'm single.. But maybe when i tok bout guys too much it makes me look like a desprado and mentel.. Haha.. I get on ppls nerves too much.. No wonder ppl hate me...

Hmm.. I noticed, sum of the lads in sch yg slalu like waving byes at me, looked like they menyampah wif me.. Or issit me? Coz they dun seem friendly to me animore.. Maybe i look sombong n stuff.. I AM SUCH A BITCH! Darn, i tink rite i haf to go Personal and Interpersonal course again.. Learn how to treat ppl rite..

I should get a life.. I'm such a drama queen.. ehk, yest saw tis movie at channel 5, Drive me crazy.. Remind me of my sec sch daes.. Miss it man.. N yeah, i should remember, Everthing tat happens is not about life and death.. DON'T OVER REACT FIQAH~!

Hmm.. Did i mention tat i hate my gramps? oh well, I HATE HIM. lalala~! You guys are so lucky i envy u.. My family sucks~! Oh yeah, my dad's mum is so lovely, she masak my fav, lemak ketam~!! Lalala~!! I wish my dad's parents is the one living wif me..

Wat should i do 2morow ehk? No plans ar.. Tink i wanna study.. Haven start seh.. Wake up fiqah.. Haiyo.. Did i mention i haf BIGGGG dreams.. Haha..

Klah, till then.. Toodles~!

p.s. I miss hana n lina.. N all the other sec sch frens.. haiz..

No comments: