Okey.. Can't sleep.. Been watching tv shows.. N yeah, from the terawih from mekkah.. then to simple life.. then OC. then now.. CSI... FAV!! haha.. It's 3.22am now..
Had a b'dae bash yest lar.. Wed.. SO FUN LAR.. Serentak.. We celebrate cik apar,asan n atam's b'dae.. Haha.. I ANNOYED MANY PPL~!! MY cuzzin is seriously gonna kill me tadi.. haha.. Update b'dae party later.. Malas do now..
N kukuburdie, ur sweetcorn ice cream CAN'T beat my Swenson's chocolate cake i had juz now~!! Hahaha.. =p
Haha.. Me panda reen, dun crack ur brain on thinking.. U'LL BECUM CRAZY!! Haha..
N yeah, Man.. I wanna follow u all buka tis sat tau.. Tapi... My family has this gathering again on sat.. Tat is kalau my mum tak keje lar.. She trying to mintak off.. So yeah, kalau i boleh pun i boleh blg u all last min.. Sorrie...
N yeah, I SO LOVE MY FAMILY TO THE MAX!! Having so much fun kat bibik's house smlm.. Felt mcm tak nak balik gitu.. haha.. Left her place at 11pm.. Okey2, can't believe im saying this tau.. Coz im looking forward for HARI RAYA WIF ALL MY FAMILY~!! Wee.. i guess, there's a hope that my dad will celebrate wif us.. Haiyo.. Dunnolar eh.. Juz HOPE! haha..
I sooooooooooo love gatherings wif my cuz, aunts n pak ciks tau.. haha.. I repeat that many times kan?!?!
Hahaha..
Love them lah~!!
Does it sound fake?!
Hmm.. I oso dunno.. hehe..
Kak Noor, If u're reading.. Sorrie for not replying the e-mail yet.. U tkcr~!!=)
Lina dearie, OF COZ I LUP YA MANY2~!! Haha..
Damn, did i mention that besties has work n me... NOOOONEEE~!! AHH... TIDAKKK~!! Aniwae, so boring w/o them lar.. They werking 1pm-9pm.. No hangouts.. Haiz.. Bored...
Klah,
U NOE U LOVE ME~! (HAHA)
No comments:
Post a Comment