Friday, September 12, 2008

My result.

ah.. the much awaited result?

alhamdullilah..

i'm not gonna feel guilty throughout my LA trip..

hahaha.. for the first time in my poly life..

there is no D!

yey! hahaha..

And i even got a B for my japanese lang..

which is not a surprise since i really did study..

i, Afiqah Diyanah, am very thankful to my girlfriends and guy friends..

Especially to Anisah and Ria who actually did make me study hard this semester..

Anisah the straight As student who knock some sense over me..

Ria who's a little irrritating but a very good friend when u need her..

And my lovely sweetheart!!! Maifadila! Practically help me through all possible way..

Our slogging for the exam and late nights in school..

Panicking for the d-day!

Laughing our hearts off with all our silly mistakes!

Who could ask for a better girlfriend to go through all together?

haha..

And.. who could forget.. the guys!

Hafiz, Saiful, Faizal, Raymond and many more..

I don't know how they studied for all the As they get..

me n mai are so lucky they are even willing to teach us..

and not forgetting me!

Thank you Afiqah for all your efforts~!

huhuhu~!

hmm.. 1 month more to LA~!!!!!!!!!!!

=))

Hollywood~! Here i come~!!


U noe U love Me~!

1 comment:

RiveRia said...

What more can I say?
You have declared publicly that I am irritating!
Hehe...
I noe I am lah!
But that doesnt stop you from loving me to the max rite?
Hehe...
Congrats on ur good results!
You werk hard and earn it...
Remember to buy me cute stuff in LA hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe...
Last But Not Least!
You Noe How Much I Love You Babes!
*Winks*