Is it wrong to be in love with someone who has hurt u? Why can't i let go of the past? Why am i writing tis shit?! argh.. W~!
I SHOULD BE STRONG! Dammit.. Who am i kidding aniwae.. I am so emo todae ar.. Darn it.. I miss him like hell.. Those memories with him juz make me smile.. Have u ever imagine bout tat sumbody.. N yeah.. juz thinking bout him makes u smile.. N for a sec.. U forgot what had happenned.. It's like a feeling ur back with him again.. Then, POOF! U're back to reality.. n u remembered all the hurt n lies.. Who am i talking to aniwae?! Everybody is happy wif their significant other.. I used to hate couples.. But in the end.. I WAS in a relationship.. Haha.. N a failed relationship.. haiz.. abg, havent i always loved u? But i guess u dont feel the same wae ya? Haiz.. Bertepuk sebelah tangan jer... Haiz.. i'll always remember when im mad at u.. U noe how to melt my heart wif those voice of urs calling my name.. n those sms.. saying I Love u, Baby..
ALAR.. I can't sleep ar.. SHIT! But nvm.. DAMMIT ar.. I REALI WANNA HATE U!! PLS SAE U HATE ME!! THEN IT'LL BE EASY FOR ME TO HATE U BACK!! PLEASE!!!! I BEG U!!!
P.s. I tink i need parental control.. hahahaha.. *roll eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment