Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Watever~!!

Hmm.. TODAE IS A LONG DAE~! Reach home at 5.30.. FUH~! Tired ar.. Hmm.. i dunno lar ehk.. but the guys in my class kan.. haiz.. I'm scared lar.. Hahaha.. I noe lar they friendly n all.. But sumtimes they are getting TOO friendly i tell u.. Everything must do sumtin SO close to me.. Like WTH?! Hahah.. Maybe it's juz me lar.. Coz i dun like ppl to stand so close to me.. Mcm RIMAS gitu kan?! haha.. I'm so bad seh.. Haiz..

Hmm.. Tot wanna go Taekwando but was still in bed at 6pm.. I kept keeping empty promises to myself tau.. Like action jer nak gi Taekwando.. Tapi last2.. Malas.. Haiyo.. GETTING FATTER AR.. Darn it!

Aniwae~! Aniwae~! When i was about to go canteen.. Saw him.. GOSH! I tot IT block is at block 5.. Why do i always see him in block 4?!?! Argh.. Irritating.. But yeah.. Im used to it now.. Erm.. He looks cute in specs.. Hahah.. SHUDDUP FIQAH! *roll eyes* Hmm.. Wonder wat happens to the spec i bought wif him.. Haiz.. W~! Hmm.. He's image now is like wat i wanted when i was wif him.. Get it?! When i was wif him.. I told him.. I hate his hairstyle n all.. Now his hairstyle is normal.. Nice.. N i told him I get easily attracted to guys who wears specs.. Hahaha.. WATEVER FIQAH~!

Aniwae, juz when i tot i'm TOTALLY over him.. These STUPID memories ar.. ARGH..

My blog is getting boring ar.. I'm always writing bout him.. No life.. hahaha.. hmm.. Todae got wat show ar? Tuesdae rite.. Boring.. CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAE~!!! I MISS SETH COHEN~!! YAHOO~!!! THE O.C IS BACK IN TOWN BABY~!!Hahaha.. *drool* Seth so CUTE~!!! haha.. Siow.. Klah.. Net is getting boring.. Hmm.. Maybe I am getting boring.. Oh.. DARN.. I am so the semangat.. Wanna update tis blog everydae ehk?! Hahaha..

I LOVE U, BABY.. =)

No comments: