Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Boredom Strikes Again~!!

Hmm.. It rained almost everydae now.. Alhamdulillah.. No complains Fiqah! Haha.. Classes are getting damn freaking cold.. N i'll always forget to bring sweater, jacket or wat hav u.. Haiya.. Fiqah2.. Niwae, Daddy dear send me to skool... Haha.. Org pelawa.. Naik jer ar.. But was like ermm.. 1 min late for assembly.. FIA is n always a BORE! Rahim ar.. He mark attendance half n hour.. Lecture half n hour.. Lecture as why come late.. blah3.. Argh.. Irritatin sia.. Then never learn anthing.. Let us go half n hour early.. So yeah.. I went home! GUESS WAT?! I FELL ASLEEP AT HOME!HA!!

The malay guys in my class is so OVER sia.. During maths, Rahim came over ar.. Mdm cheung or watever her name is.. forgot her name ar.. haha.. She was complainin tat they were making to much noise n stuff.. Rahim started to like lecture ar.. All the guys suddenly laugh.. LOUDLY i tell u.. At 1st okey ar.. Kelakar.. Coz rahim muker dier tak leh serious.. Then when rahim start to talk again.. They laugh loudly again.. Never ending.. Tat part jer dah tak kelakar ar.. Sikit2 jer lah ketawa.. Jng over.. They reali nak attention jer.. Bleargh.. Aniwae, Those who don't noe Rahim, he's my class advisor.. HAH! Relek jer panggil rahim ehk?! hehe..

Hmm.. Chilled out at Sc room... Coz lazy to go home.. Kalau balik confirm tido.. Then dtg lambat.. HAH! Gerek ar.. Hang out.. I'm being the bad luck for ppl who played carom.. haha.. Haiz.. Im so tired..

ANIWAE~!! My biggie cuzzie~!! Abg Amir n Fai is gona enter my skool~!! wee~!! Abg amir maybe ar.. He is so frickle minded.. Too bad he didn't get to sign on.. I wished both of them would enter ite tamp.. YEY! Ader gang! Haha.. But not confirm.. Giler ar aku.. Excited over unconfirmed things..

Hmm.. Im so bored.. Wat dae is it?! Wednesdae.. Oh yeah, my sis so good todae.. Cook for me maggie.. Boredom.. Boredom.. K ah.. Ciao!

For Him,

I Hate The Way,
I Could Never Hate You..
And The Fact I'll Always Love You..
No Matter What,
You Have Put Me Through..
Haiz...

MISS YOU AGAIN N AGAIN N AGAIN~! IT'S SICK MAN!

No comments: