Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hmm..

Long time never update ehk? Hehe.. One word, LAZY! haha.. k.. try to recall my daes..


Monday, 4 April 2005

Hmm.. Send my grandparents to the bus station coz they wanna go johor.. Im a good cucu kan? Hahaha.. Perasan! Watever fiqah~! My dad drove.. So basically my mom, azizi n me juz tag along... Too bad my dad has to werk, if not can go JOHOR~!! WEE~!! Hahaha.. My mom has been giving me empty promises.. Sae onli wanna buy me shoe! hmph! haha.. Aniwae, after tat me n azizi go n buy tis vadai la.. The one u eat wif green chili.. Tis is where the funny parts begin.. haha.. Even tho azizi is only 7 yrs old.. He can tahan chili.. Being the excited him.. He ate the vadai n bite off the top part of the chili... N i was looking at him ar.. Disbelief.. Kau! Adik aku boleh tahan chili!! hebat dok!! hahah.. Then suddenly he was loike hu-ha2.. hahaha... His face all red.. I was laughing at him like crazy.. Cannot tahan sia! Sekali kena scolding from mom ar.. Hahah.. I AM A BAD SISTER SIA!bukannyer nak tolong adik.. ketawakan lagi.. haiyo.. But kelakar lar he.. hahahahaha.. Sill make me laugh till todae ar.. haha.. OKEY!STOP IT FIQAH! hehe..

Then the shocking part was in the evening.. So many expression sia.. haha.. hmm.. Was shocked tat i was choosen.. Hmm.. n felt abit guilty for ppl who dun got it.. Haiz.. Those ppl who noes wat i am talking bout.. SHH... haha..


Tuesday, 5 April 2005

It kept raining in the morning.. Alhamdulillah.. Aniwae, haiz.. I hate faisal ar! He ar.. Getting on my nerves.. The more i scold him.. The more he wanna disturb me tau! IRRITATING! Jng sampai i blow my top! Very the ugly u noe! Hahahaha.. W~!
Wat i do in skool ar? Hmm.. dunno ar ehk.. As far as i noe.. I go home jer tido.. haha.. woke up.. I bake roti bakar~!! weee~!! YES! I MADE IT ON MY OWN! Hey! The way to the guys heart is thru the stomach rite? ha! I'm trying to be a complete woman here.. haha.. Dun laugh lar.. Okey2.. Maybe i should be more gentle to ppl.. Hmm.. I'll try ehk? ;P

Smile~! Smile~! Thinking bout u babe~! =) Miss u very the much2~!! haha..

No comments: