Monday, June 06, 2005

=p

Oh yeah, today i cut my hair tau~!! weee~!! haha.. =p I so like my hair.. But ya, the front jer.. Belakang tak.. hahaha.. The back of my hair is so ugly i tell u!!



I cut My Hair... Hahaha.. Posted by Hello


HALU~!!!!! K.. Shall Story2 to u all bout my daes.. =)

4 June 2005

In the mornin, 6 plus woke up.. Had to go Royal Scotts Hotel for the ENVISAGE! thingi.. It was so much fun ah.. hehe.. But ya.. We didn't win... Aww... So Sad.. But wadda hell.. At least we tried rite guys?!?! Hehe..

Then 5 plus go to skool.. Was so damn late for d&d.. Changed at skool.. Hehe.. I SO THANK GOD MAS WAS THERE TO HELP ME.. I felt like crying tau.. Coz i was so freaked out.. My mind was almost blank siak!!

ANIWAE~!! Lina dearie, Sher n my abg sedara, abg amir CAME~!! YAHOO~!! hehe.. Had a blast ar.. K.. I dunno wat to sae animore.. Oh ya! Took pic wif aidil~!! wohoo~!! Haha.. N yeah.. The gals was like touching2 him.. Trying to make me jealous jer!hmph!! Hahaha.. *roll eyes*

5 June 2005

Mummy woke us up early in the mornin coz got SGH Family Day~!! Tired seh.. Body was aching all over.. But ya, I dun wana miss sum quality time wif my family.. Miss them so much.. Haiz.. Hehe.. It was at the Science Center.. Arrived at 8 sumtin.. DARN! N u noe wat.. it started 10 am lar.. Haiyo.. My mum wanna come earlie so got place to park the car.. WAT THE?! Haha.. N yeah, had a great time seh.. Ate macd..

Then go two weddings.. I ATE SO MANY TAT DAE!! Haha.. Went wif my aunty n uncle..
Then go the PC fair or sumtin ar.. My sis gona get a new lap top.. Coz her lap top has becum a family lap top.. Haiyo.. JEALOUS TAU! Yalar, like my dad saes.. If i go poly then get.. Haiz.. I haven even studied my maths.. DARN! SHIT!

At nite, went Taman Warisan~!!! SAW TAUFIK~!!AHHHHHHH~!!! hehe.. He is like juz meters away from me... HOT! HOT! Haha..

Klah.. WATEVER.. Im so tired, nak tido... hehe.. =)

No comments: