Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Weee~!!

Hmm.. Todae was okey.. Hahaha.. My cuzzie, Iskandar sleepover yest at my auntie house.. Which is my neigbour.. HAHA! Hmm.. Had fun, played board games n stuff.. Then bout 12 sumtin.. Felt sleepy... hehe.. Then received sms from ayun.. Askin wheter the gang wanna go out or not.. OF COZ I WANNA GET OUT FROM My house!! Hahaha..

Was suppose to meet the gang at 5pm.. But yeah, was late.. Biaserlah fiqah.. Janji melayu.. Nasib Azri call wheter wanna go together ke tak.. If not go alone seh.. Reached Orchard MRT onli Kak Reen, Ayun n Azmi jer yg kat situ.. Hmm.. Then got to noe.. The ex gona follow.. SHIT SIA! Tot diorg main2.. Then skali.. Hmm.. He was there.. DARN! EEWW~! WADDA HELL?!?! Hahaha.. LIKE I CARE.. *roll eyes* But ya, he went back.. THANK GOD! haha.. *roll eyes*

Then went to eat at Far East Plaza.. Taman Rose or sumtin.. haha.. Had fun wif them ah.. Then lepak2 kat Starbucks.. Haiz.. Im so gona miss my senior tau.. Had a lot of laughter wif kak reen ard.. HAHA!! Kak reen, if u're reading this.. U REALI NID HELP TAU! haha... I did not wanna touch the guys butt okey!! pervert lar u.. haha.. So funny sia juz now.. BEST~!!! N yeah, me n kak reen was the onli gerl there.. But ya, we did haf fun~!! weeee~!!!

Hmm.. Tomorow havin a finance meetin wif paran.. I wanna finish it as soon as possible..

I had a nightmare yest tat i was in debt wif Siam Kitchen.. HAHA! Tat is how worried i was about the money yest.. Can't sleep.. Always think bout the money.. FUH~!

Hehe.. Klah, NITEY PPL~!!*muackz* Lup u all~!! =)

No comments: