Juz got back from.............. SENTOSA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe.. Had a blast man~!! Okey.. I lied.. Hahaha.. It was okey.. I enjoyed myself..
The guys was forever disturbing me lar.. Irritating.. Sumone.. Pls beat them up for me can?! Hahaha.. =p
We went to Pahlawan beach.. Aniwae, one of my jr cute lar.. But he pierce his tougue.. Bluek! Hehe.. Oh yeah, the jrs are starting to blend wif us.. But yeah, Paran was extra extra irritating.. haha.. Sorrie paran.. But its true.. He kept talking n laughing so loudly.. Its irritating me out.. Hahaha..
Oh yeah, my sis oso went sentosa.. I SWEAR she's the most lucky gal ever tau! Suma her bf belanja one.. Haiyo.. Jealous man.. hehe..
Oh, ya... Later going for my silat.. Juz wanna make my entry.. Short n sweet~!! Hehehe.. Later i put up the pics to sentosa k?!
Lup u all many2~!! Hehe..
*muacks*
No comments:
Post a Comment