She's pretty..(everywhere she goes, there must be at least 1 guy who goes gaga over her)
She's smart..
She has a unique name..
She has a to-die for boyfriend..
She was from the express stream..
She has a diploma at the age of 20..
She's a good muslim, never and i mean NEVER leave her prayers..
She's going overseas to study..
How near to perfect can she get?!
GUESS WHO SHE IS?!
Well, she's my sister.. Ashika Radiah..
Okey.. Lets talk bout me.. HAHA..
I'm ugly, fat n disgusting..
I'm okey.. Not so smart lar.. haha..
My name is too common..
I'm single.. Which is okey..
I'm from the NA stream..
At the age of 18+, i onli haf a o-level cert.. (pathetic)
Hmm.. A good muslim.. I am not.. But I wanna try.. But there's too many buts.. Haiz..
I can onli dream to study overseas..
I am soo totally opposite of her.. Haha.. She's the pillar of strength i always looked up on to.. She can be irritating n bossy.. But yeah, what do u expect from a 1st child.. BOSSY! hahaha.. =p
During her graduation.. What can i sae? I FEEL SO PROUD.. When i see the video of her going on stage to take her diploma cert.. I feel like a proud parent.. Hahaha.. I nearly cried.. Shh.. hehe.. I wonder how my parents felt seeing her live on stage.. Hehe..
N yeah, followed my parents to her grad.. But can't go in coz my sis got two tixs onli.. So yeah, u tink wat?! of coz lah i got motive following my parents.. Since its been a long time i've never seen lintzy dearie.. I sms her to met her lar.. Heheh.. SORRIE yeah.. U waited for like 4 hrs gitu kan? hehe.. But yeah, me n lintz, we ate n hang out.. it felt good to see her again.. N yeah, the grad ppl posing.. we oso posing.. kepo ehk.. hehe..
So yeah, i will update the pics later... hehe..
N yeah ppl... I'M SOOOO THE lazy to update ar.. hehe..
TO MY SENIORS IN ITE TAMPINES STUDENTS' COUNCIL
U ARE INVITED TO OUR CAMP ON 6 AUGUST 2005 WHICH IS NEXT SAT AT 4PM IN LRC..
PLS COME IN ONE BIG GROUP..
PLS SMS ME IF U ARE COMING..
K, Tk cr~!! Love you all many2..

My sis N Mua~!
No comments:
Post a Comment