Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Halu~!

Wokies...

Went for the audition Mdm Haj told me.. Asked me to read some paragraph n stuff.. Fhew~!! Was so nervous.. hehe..

N yeah, todae she sms me n told tat i was choosen.. Hmm.. should i be happy?! Hahaha.. Oh yeah, forgot to tell u.. I audition for an emcee role.. Haha.. YEAH! FIQAH JADI EMCEE?! haha.. But yeah, i want to try new things.. Actually, i've been longing to become emcee since sec sch.. Shhh.. Secret Desire.. HAHAHA! B'coz my sis had tried becoming an emcee.. N i want to try.. I wanna noe how it feels like.. Hehehe..

Oh yeah, wanted to go silat juz now.. But i overslept.. hehe.. Dah tak leh tgk "abg zamri",our instructor HAHA~! Tat's wat syah called him.. Bluek! I call him pak cik.. Okey ar.. Cute.. Haha..

Oh yeah, tis is a pic of us at Sentosa last last sat.. Hehe..




Me sis bf firdaus, kak shika n mua~!!

No comments: