How long do u tend to live in this werld?!
Is there a choice of when u wanna die?
I guess not..
But as HE said, Follow what HE have wrote in the Al-Quran n u will SURELY be given a place in heaven..
What happens if we die tomorow? Do we haf enough good deeds yet? I guess mine are juz bad deeds yeah..
BUT y do we always wanna try sumthing that forbids us to do? I'm guilty as charged..
I noe.. Some of u will be like.. My god! That attitude of hers is horrible, its better if she don't wear the hijab.. She will be the shame for all muslimah.. N again.. Guilty as charged.. I always tell myself.. I will change.. I will change.. But WHEN am i gonna change? Wif all the signs that god has given us.. Y do i still take my time delaying trying to be a better person..
Maybe i should juz stop preaching n start doing yeah.. But.. DARN! Why is there too many buts? There's no excuses of skipping ur prayers..
A fren of syah.. A close fren at werk.. Died yest.. The news gave me a huge impact.. He was onli 20 yrs old.. All he's dreams n future.. GONE..
My ustad sae.. If that person dies.. There's a reason.. Allah Loves Him..
And either
a) He has done too many sins n God doesn't want him to commit animore sins
or
b) He's a sure resident of the heaven, he has enough gd deeds..
Isn't it scary? Sumtimes when u wanna go to sleep.. Have u ever felt scared that u would die n did not haf the time to taubat?
Haiz..
Niwae, yest silat was soooo darn tiring ah.. Runnning! The part of exercise which i always skip out.. Hehe.. But it was all good.. Perspire like hell.. N yeah... *drum roll* Yest my guru bought over his students to the CC.. Hmm... 90% guys lar.. of course.. Oi! But i didn't stare or drool at them lar.. haha..
But i tell u.. this gerl.. She does this Legu or seni or watever.. SO THE LAWA!! She bukak the bunga n stuff.. LAWA TAU!! Her hands were tough YET GRACEFUL!! I was like WOW! hehe.. I hope.. Maybe one dae.. I could.. U noe.. Insya-Allah.. Hey, u gotta dream once a while okey.. Hehe..
Klah, Lup u all~!!
Peace upon YOU~!
No comments:
Post a Comment