JUMP FOR JOY~!!
JUMP FOR JOY~!!
*singing in a chinese tone*
Hahahaha~!!!
TODAY FINISH EXAM ALREADY LEH LOH LAH~!! Hahaha~!! weeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!
Okey2, as usual.. I was not well prepared..
Last night tried to study, but didn't understand a damn thing!! Hahaha.. Last min study.. Biaser lar..
Was soooo PANIC seh in the moning.. Sumore i woke up late at 9 gitu.. Then cepat2 mandi.. Afta that blj like HELL... Tapi paham sikit jer.. Pastu afta zohor go skool, asked liyana for help.. She's like the TOP student gitu!! Then okey ar.. Paham ah..
When exam start onli~!! wahliao~!! 50% can do ah... Hahaha.. My classmate, si firdaus aka fidod kecoh sak!! Haha.. He was so damn pissed at our Course Manager.. She sae fidod has side burns n all.. N he dies he's hair.. *roll eyes* Dier pun satu.. Tau exam abih tak tau die black balik.. But seriously, i tink she RACIST sak! She's a chinese btw.. Fidod sat beside me, then kenneth was infront of fidod.. Kenneth hair was long n dye oso tau.. Got sideburn oso.. Tapi tak kena tangkap.. Fidod was soooo angry..
He actuali shouted " Nab*y ci**ai!" LOUDLY I tell u.. Kat examination room lagi.. Haha.. It was cute n funny the wae he was mad uh.. Me n husher kept laughing at him.. Merepek slalu.. Then he show me his sis calculator tat he use.. got sae "Girls Kick Ass" Hahaha.. Giler lar he..
Pastu slalu kater," Fiqah tgk paper ko","Takperlah, ko buat dulu","Aku rasa ko leh pass uh, aku tgk ko tulis byk daripada aku","Aku fail takpa, jng ko" Then when he wanna pass up paper he sae," Fiqah, Selamat hari raya eh"
Hahaha.. Merepek betul.. He was soo evil last time.. When i was in yr 1 uh.. He make me cry ah.. Tapi now okey ar.. Can tahan wif all the boys karena.. Haha.. i even studied wif then.. DISASTER I TELL U~!! Bukan blj, tapi mengumpat.. Aiyo.. *roll eyes*
Haha.. Finish paper bout 4 sumtin gitu.. Then talked to farhana at the gals TOILET! hehe.. Meet my sis afta tat.. Balik together..
My mom masak NASI AYAM~!! Hehe.. Then at night terawih as usual wif datuk.. Tomorrow gonna go bibik's house again to do kuih cornflakes~!! weeee~!!! Aniwae, ask mom if i can buka luar.. She said yes, so yea.. MOST propably i buka luar wif kama,adibah n all tomorow.. Then sat pulak my kfc clans(hehe) ajak buka luar jugak.. Oh man.. Haven ask my mom yet coz adi ask mom already to buka luar on sat.. HOW??! Uh.. miss them uh.. hehe... See how lar.. *Prays* Hope mom allow..
Aniwae, i story2 to u all bout yest k..
Wednesday, 19 October 2005
Woke up EXTREMLY earli.. Those who noes me must be sooo shocked rite? haha... Sidai baju n all n about 8 am go bibik's house(my mom sis which is my 2nd aunt)at street 11.. WE'RE GONNA MAKE KUIH MAKMUR~!!! SO THE SEDAP!!!
Sampai jer, the tepung all've been done.. So tinggal inti je la.. Help her do that.. So the leceh the kuih tapi sedap di makan~!! Hehe... At the middle of doin it.. Gave up n help susun kuih inside tuperware n stuff... Finish everything at bout 3-4pm gitu.. Then tertido.. Hahaha.. My bibik buat ayam bakar~!!! SEDAAAAAAAAP~!!!
Terawih there oso since datuk buka there oso.. Then after that go home.. OH YEAH~!!! Maser puasa nie kan.. I'm been kempunan Crunchie tau.. At last i found it at NTUC.. FUh~!! Ate half.. Oh wait.. 3/4.. Then gif Adi the belen.. Hehe..
Okey la.. I bored ah.. BORING EH MY ENTRY?! UGH!
To you: If u ever read tis.. Tell ur fren, HE/SHE IS SO LAME~!! GET A HOBBY WILL U~!! I dun hate u.. But suddenly, i feel like hating u.. Dun ask me y.. Coz i REALI Don't know.. ASK URSELF!
*roll eyes*
Niwae,
I LOVE MY MOM
I LOVE MY SIBS
I LOVE MY BIBIK
I LOVE SOME OF MY CUZZINS
I LOVE MY BESTIES
I LOVE MY GURLFRENS N BOYFRENS(hahaha)
I LOVE..
Wait.. Most importantly...
I LOVE ERMAN LIKE SO MANY2~!! SO THE BANYAK~!! SO THE CUTE N HANDSOME~!!
*Hana.. Pls dun laugh*
Hehehe...
WELL,
U NOE U LOVE ME~!! Hehe.. Bye~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment