Monday, October 24, 2005

Miss Me Tak?!

Hey uuuuuuuuu~!!

Hehe.. So many to tell u all lar.. K.. First start wif.....


Friday,21October 2005

Hmm... Went to bibik's house again.. TO DO KUIH CORNFLAKES~!! Was okey arh... Simple jer.. I was the oven gal.. Hahaha..

At 5pm, met syawal n kama at tamp int.. Meetin the rest kat Paya lebar Mrt... Sampai geylang jer.. We were like lost child gitu.. haha... N yeah.. I FEEL LIKE EATING EVERYTHING AH!! Tapikan.. i onli bought the ayam bakar honey.. N ate the roti john mummy packed for me.. We buka at the playgrd on top of Joo Chiat Complex.. haha.. There's tis two cats.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! BIG CATS LA~!!!!! SCARY~!!!! They kept coming to the guys for food... UGH~!

Then we jln2 kat gelang.. Rounding2.. Then off to tamp at 8.30 like dat.. Lepak(haha) at Big Mac.. Balik like 10 sumtin.. Tot wanna walk home.. BUT SCARY AH~!! Haha.. Walked till kat the new Tamp CC then tot wanna take bus but then mom called ask if i wanna tompang.. Haha.. Then wait for them n stuff..

Balik... SLEEEEPPPPP...

Saturday,22October 2005

Went to Bibik's house to make kuih tart.. IT WAS HELLISH UH~!!!!!!! My mom has to werk in the afternoon.. Then my sis werk in the mornin, got class or sumtin.. Then me n bibik jer do that kuih tau~!!! STRESSSSSS giler... I dunno how those ppl who do kuih for jualan man.. I buat sikit jer mcm nak pengsan seh.. Hahaha..

Then late noon, help my bibik cook for buka.. WAAAAAAAHHH... Penat man.. Hahaha.. My uncle, Cik bas came at bout 5 plus uh.. Gosh.. Pity my bibik, dahlah buat kuih kena masak pulaktu then my uncle wife,cik dahlia juz come n eat onlie.. Luckily they brought disposal cups n plates.. If not.. WAHH... Siaper nak cuci suma tu?! Haha..

After buka went out.. Meet kak ily kat int.. MEETING MY KFC LOVERS~!!! Haha.. Sum new faces ah.. Of coz tak kenal.. Duh~!! But Izzat reali bully man.. Damn.. But nvm, kasi chance.. Miss them like hell!! Haha.. Fun night ah.. But i feel left out abit when the talk bout werk.. Hmm.. they ask wheter i wanna werk back.. Tapikan.. Haiz.. Cannot lar ehk..

The when they go home.. I haf to mit my family pulak.. Haven buy baju raya lar.. *SCREAMS* Haha.. We sibs are soooo cerewet.. Except for azizi lar... Aniwae, one funny thing bout Azizi, EVERY YEAR when we go geylang.. HE ALWAYS WANNA BUY WATCH AH!! haha.. My mom juz belikan.. Coz he slalu merengek when he dun get wat he wants.. OMG!! LIKE ME SEH!! hahahaha.. Ouh.. I'm a pampered gal lar.. bluek! Haha..

So yeah, reach home bout 12 sumtin..

Sunday,23October 2005

Went to geylang again.... BORING!! Search for our baju raya.. DAMN! LECEH AH!! At last juz buy this green kebaya.. KEBAYA AH!! DARN!! HOW?!?! CANNOT STUFF MYSELF WIF FOOD UH!! Damn.. kebaya.. But aniwae, mum sae she gonna buy baju kurung for us too.. SOOOOO... No worries.. Hahaha.. 2nd dae raya can EAT AS MUCH AS MY STOMACH CAN TAKE!!! haha.. I soooo love raya.. I mean the food.. hahahaha..

I dun care lar bout getting fat.. Malas oready.. Takda matair, takya lawa2.. hahaha.. So aniwae, gonna go geylang again.. to get myself , sis n adi's baju kurung.. Adi like gal gitu.. So cerewet.. When we went shopping.. Me n my sis sae..

"Aku rasa aku choose kan dier leh mati.. Cerewet nah.. Give him 100 gals pun suma cannot make it"

AIYOYOYO~!! haha.. Tgk mcm kakak dier.. relex jer.. HAHAHAA~!!! Yeah rite..


Monday, 24 October 2005

I HAVE SUCH A BAD BAD BAD DREAM GILER!!!! SERIOUS!!! I actualli dreamt tat my mother died at esplanade.. She's being murdered.. IT WAS SO SCARY GILER LIKE HELL!!! I cried when i woke up.. Still got the chills down my spine.. So scared to slip back seh... Haiz.. Can't sleep seh.. Waited for my mum to come home.. At 10am sumtin.. Coz she night shift yest..

See her at the door jer.. I relax.. FUH~!!!!! SCARY~!!! Then amik azizi kat bibik's house.. N yeah, me n bibik planing to do a b'dae bash for cik apar~!!! weee~!! this wed tau~!! haha.. N Asan's one on sat.. SO BEST~!!! Haha.. Gona buy Swenson's cake~!! YEY~!! Hehe..

2morroww maybe doin swiss rolls at... where?! Bibik's house of coz!! Hehe..

Klah, it's 1.32 am now.. Wanna slp lar..

P.s to uncle anuar, if u're reading this.. sorrie for not smsing.. No mood ah..

Okies...

u noe u love me~!!

No comments: