Have u ever in a point of ur life..
That u want sumtin BUT u don't want it at the same time?
Oh well, if u do.. Welcome to the club~! Haha..
Those who noes me.. I LOVE attention.. Really. Haha.. Irritating ehk.. Thats y i always irritate u all n talk like loud gundu sammy so u alllll can hear.. haha.. I DEMAND attention.. So teruk rite?
Buutt.. At the same time.. I hate ppl who give me FREE attention.. U get it? I mean like i always Demand attention but when i don't demand n suddenly ppl give me thier FREE attention.. I get annoyed, pissed, GELI, irritated.. Seriously. I dont noe why.. GILER RITE?! I don't understand myself sumtimes tau..
Sumtimes i like to berangan n fix my future plans.. N sumtimes oso, i get confused bout what i planned for my future.. Like my plans to go to poly.. I wan to go poly.. But do i reali wana go poly? Paham tak?!
Im a confuse child!! damn!!
Okey2.. To tell u the truth.. I am.. JEALOUS of u ppl wif bf n gf.. Haha.. It makes me feel so lonely.. But it also.. Makes me feel that i haf my own freedom.. What exactly do i feel?! I don't even noe.. N when i look at my frens wif thier other half.. I feel like having sumone again.. But damn.. I don't wanna go thru SHIT again man! Yeah2, not all guys are the same.. *roll eyes* Typical of those guys would sae..
I don't understand sum ppl.. They show interest in me.. N show me like "signs".. Ask me ridiculous qns.. N when i didn't show ani interest.. They juz go to another gal.. WHAT?! Am i not worthy for u to wait for me?! Haha.. Okey wait.. Tat's merepek lar.. But hell, it like tak ikhlas tau.. Action interested.. Didn't make an effort to noe me.. Then how am i suppose to be interested at u back kan?! IM 19 FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I don't haf time for those merepek relationship..
Why can't i be happy wif what i got?!?! Oh wait.. I AM.. But.. Argh.. There's always a but tau.. HATE U LAR FIQAH!!
But.. Im tempted.. Tempted to... what? I don't noe..
Klah,
U noe u love me~!
P.S O'level finish oready la~!!! WEEEEEE~!! Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment