Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Miss Her ALOT!

Kak Reen, i dunno lar ehk..

Suddenly tat night i think of her.. I told myself that i miss her soo much.. Then i think back.. Why the hell now i miss her?! Stupid irritating brat.. Last time onli once in a blue moon i'll see her.. Then after she's gone then i miss her?! WTF lar fiqah... Bloody fool.. I hate myself.. I guess im in a stage of denial.. It so hard to face reality.. When i see my datuk then i realise.. It's not a dream..

Damn.. this past few days i dreamt a fren pass away.. WTF?!?! Haiz... Bloody irritating dream i haf...

Ouh.. There's this old crush.. He asked whether he could haf my bks.. Irritating.. Find me onli if want sumting.. And unexpectedly.. He said.. He miss me.. WTF rite?! Cannot layan this BLOODY FLIRT ppl.. Action bedek onli..

eh ppl!! I got job oready tau!!!! Hehe.. Alhamdulillah.. Hmm.. I'll be lying if i sae i don't haf a crush on sum of the guys.. Hahhahaha... Oh yeah, i haf a close fren at werk.. He's a gd kaki one lar.. The name's Zu.. N yeah, Nana, the pretty gal i share the locker wif.. N wait.. not forgetting the MAKCIKSSSSS... Haha.. Zu n me always make fun of them.. N here's the funny part.. They sae, dun call them mak cikss but call them kakak! OMG!! Thier age is like 40 plus tau!! Haha.. We call one of them moyang.. Coz she COMPLAIN non-stop lar... Irritating...

Ouh.. Let me tell u one of those guys at werk.. There's acting all innnocent but a flirt, the other is muscular guy then the other is a joker.. Haha.. I told Zu i kindda haf a cursh on the muscular guy wan lar.. Haha.. How do i noe he's muscular? He kept wearing sleeveless! I didn't stare okey.. He's the one whose bearing himself to the werld! Haha.. Oh wait, i got to tell u bout the acting innocent but a flirt guy.. He's acting all friendly n caring.. Kinda geli sikit ar.. But oh well.. Makes my life easier ar coz he always help me to clean up!! Haha.. So i relax2 sikit lar.. SIKIT onli okey! N the joker.. Hmm.. He's mysterious.. But funny.. I loike.. Haha.. But kindda sombong.. I dunno lar.. Haiz.. He'll talk to me onli when there's makcikss... But oh well, they're juz crushes.. How long can it last rite? Haha.. N u noe wat?!?!? The makciks thinks Zu is my bf! Haha.. Bloody kepo!! When he n i go breaks together... They'll stare like.. "I noe u both are more then frens" kindda look.. Stupid AUNTIES!

N guess who saw me at werk.. The old crush lar.. I was like doing sumtin ar.. The he came infont of me n said "Oh keje kuat ehk" Bloody hell.. Of all ppl.. HIM ar! Then he take video or takee photo ar.. IRRITATING!!!!!!! Then when he sms at night bout the bks.. I juz finished werk.. bout 12 plus ar.. then i rep back ar.. Scold me coz never slp.. WHO R U MAN?! My father uh? Then when i sae i juz finish werk, he sae " Shopping mall close wat time? now then finish werk? go dating is it?" Got the cheek to sae that sumore!! Eeeee... Geram.. The i rep," I bukannye mcm u, tgh keje pun dating" sumtin like dat uh..

How would u feel if sumone like kepo2 bout ur life? IRRITATED kan? KEPO!!!!!!!

N yeah, why do i haf bad luck wif guys uh? Lina, ur cuzzin sae wat? If u find other guys whos name doesn't start wif S then u'll be happy rite?! Haha.. Well, i guess that applies for me too.. I'll be happy if the guys i like doesn't haf an initial A at the front... Haha.. Bloody hell(like what Ron Weasley would sae)

Oh yeah, now me ANTI-TEACHERS! Did i mention my fren, Ashley, mat salleh chelup.. haha.. He's the onlie fren in class i haf n i dun trust him.. hahaha..

It seems like everybody is being Anti- Afiqah.. Wat's wrong wif u ppl nie?!?

Haha..

Klah, Nitey sweetie!! U noe i miss u rite?!

N yeah,

U noe u love me~!!

P.s dun mind me.. Im gonna get my period.. My hormones is unstable.. So yeah, I'm a bit.. haha.. I mean.. TOOO OVER DRAMATIC.. Sorrie.. *peace*

Oh yeah, i got this quote from the Cinderella Story..

Waiting for YOU is juz like waiting for rain in a drought.. Useless and Disappointing..

No comments: