Saturday, December 10, 2005

no title

I don't feel like writing anithing.. But my hands feel like typing..

Sumtimes I love werking.. Sumtimes.. I hate it..

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!

I'm so sorrie for my rude language.. BUT

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

WERKING LIFE SUCKS!SCH SUCKS! LIFE JUZ SUCKS!

Whats new eh? U tell me..

ARGH!! FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!

Haiz, get a grip rite?

*shake head* What's been happening to me?!

I dunno..

I think i've been too stress..

It's been 7 days n i didnt haf my period yet..

What is stress aniwae? ugh!!

Im taking 6 days off from werk..

I can tahan the hours..

I can tahan the customers..

I even hav FUN managers..

BUT!!! I haf sucky staffs uh!!

No.. no.. Chinese clans are FUN to be wif..

BUT THE MALAYS LAR..

It's not that im hating my own race.. but..

Haiz.. But not all malays ar..

The makciks n guys..

I dunno ar..

Damn..

N yeah, I HATE U NOW!

I dun even understand u animore..

I can't believe i miss u..

I MISS YOU LA!!

Geddit?!

I'm gettin "crankier"..

UGH!

Well, i noe u all STILL love me kan?

K, I LOVE U TOOO~!!!

p.s ayun, my gaji 30th leh... haha.. no money now man..

Oh man.. dun get me started on the gaji.. ugh!! DAMN!!

No comments: