Wanna now where i werk?! Hehe.. Jeng3...
I sing for u k..
"I don't wanna grow up, Im a Toys R Us kid"
Imagine hearing that song OVER N OVER again for hours.. Haiyo!! Haha..
Sum ppl mite sae " wah, so gd.. so fun.. can play wif toy"
Yalar.. Of coz can.. BUT the worst thing is.. WE ARE DEALING WITH PARENTS!! AHHH!! Imagine thier fussiness n impatientness.. haha.. N THIER CHEAPKATENESS!! Haha.. Everything want discount.. MAKE UR OWN TOY LA! haha..
Aniwae, i werk as a cashier.. Hmm.. Okeylah.. Juz got back from werk 12 plus like dat.. Juz now got shortage of $98 bucks siak!!! LUCKILY we found the route of the prob ah.. FUH!!
Oh yeah.. me n my dad didn't follow my mom family side to jb.. coz had to attend meeting n investiture lor.. Nvm it's okey.. Spend the sat night talking to dad n eating out.. That's the 2nd time i didn't follow the outing.. The 1st time when i was in sec 3, they all go indonesia.. then i got sec 3 camp.. hmm.. i MISS my mother many2 seh smlm.. CAN'T SLP! haha.. Manja sgt uh.. I wanna hug her!!!!! Hehe.. Oh yeah, mum bought alot of choco's for me n sibs!!! whooooo~!!! I will become FATTER~!!! Haha..
I don't noe y lar.. IM FEELING SO SENSITIVE THIS PAST FEW DAYS LAR.. Hormones man!! I'm so emo tau kat keje tadi.. Ppl never talk to me i sad.. Then feel so lonely.. GILER KAN?!?! haha.. Merepek sungguh...
KITER RINDU AWAK!! HOW? AWAK TAK SUKA KITER KAN? KITER TAU.. JNG BEDEK!!
Oh yeah, u noe the muscular guy.. he got gf lar.. n yeah.. same as the other 3 i guess.. hahaha.. klah, watever k..
Haiz..Kiter rindu dier.. tapi dier tak rindu kiter..
Dahla, merajuk!!!!!! TAK NAK SMS LAGI AH!! Siaper tak sms kiter!!! kiter tak nak fren!! tak nak sms awak uh!!
Haha.. *roll eyes*
U noe u reali reali love me...
So yeah.. I LOVE U TOOO~!! hehe.. Nitey~!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment